Apple to stream live Paul McCartney Concert to iTunes, Apple TV
Good news for Beatles and music fans. Later this week, Apple is hosting a free live stream of a Paul McCartney concert. McCartney will be performing from Capitol Studios in an event that celebrates the release of McCartney's latest album, Kisses on the Bottom. You'll need to fire up iTunes or your Apple TV on Thursday, February 9 at 7 p.m. PST, if you want to catch the concert while it happens.
The concert is exciting, but the bigger news is the inclusion of the Apple TV as a target device for this stream. It's nice to see Apple finally using the media device to deliver exclusive, live show. Let's hope this is not a one-time thing and Apple continues to bring new content to its self-proclaimed hobby.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free