Apple preparing to build Italy's "most important" Apple Store
Apple has a handful of stores in Italy, but none will supposedly compare to the store Apple is building in Via Roma, Turin. According to a report by Italian website Macity, Apple is planning a flagship store that could become one of Apple's most important outlets.
The Via Roma store will occupy over 1000 square meters and will be "more sophisticated" than Apple's current mall-based stores. Macity claims the store will be as "prestigious" as Apple's other European outlets. The location is currently being gutted internally and renovated by Apple to fit in with the styling of Apple's retail outlets. The construction will be completed and the store will open later this year, possibly as early as September 2012.
Apple has a handful of stores in Italy, but none will supposedly compare to the store Apple is building in Via Roma, Turin. According to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs