Apple preparing to build Italy's "most important" Apple Store
Apple has a handful of stores in Italy, but none will supposedly compare to the store Apple is building in Via Roma, Turin. According to a report by Italian website Macity, Apple is planning a flagship store that could become one of Apple's most important outlets.
The Via Roma store will occupy over 1000 square meters and will be "more sophisticated" than Apple's current mall-based stores. Macity claims the store will be as "prestigious" as Apple's other European outlets. The location is currently being gutted internally and renovated by Apple to fit in with the styling of Apple's retail outlets. The construction will be completed and the store will open later this year, possibly as early as September 2012.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter