Diff Case is a fun, multi-function iPhone case
The Diff Case is a different case because, unlike others, it is a multitasker. It has a privacy cover and sun shade that, when closed, protects the iPhone's screen from scratches. When open, it serves to block the sun and the prying eyes of the person sitting next to you on the bus.
The Diff Case is also a full-surround bumper that protects your phone from bumps, drops and the weather. It has a funny little hump on the bottom left that gives you something to grasp when you hold the phone. This ridge also houses a vertical and horizontal tripod mount which lets you use your phone to shoot photos and record videos like a pro. If that isn't enough, there's an opening for a carabiner and a key-ring accessory that screws into the tripod mount. If you're creative enough, you can probably find even more uses for the Diff Case.
You can read about the Diff Case on the case maker's website. It's compatible with the iPhone 4 and 4S on AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. You can get the black version now for US$34.95 and other colors like white, hot pink and red will be available starting March 10.
[Via NYT Gadgetwise]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements