Apple's new Amsterdam Apple Store is stunning
Apple has been doing an amazing job at making new Apple Stores really stand out, but photos from Dutch Apple site OneMoreThing.nl show that the first Apple Store in the Netherlands is a stunner.
The Amsterdam Apple Store opens this Saturday at 10 AM, and Apple has updated the Apple Store app so that those in the Netherlands can make appointments and use EasyPay from day one.
The store also features one of the largest Genius Bars I've ever seen, with more than 20 stools appearing in a photo in a gallery published by iPhoneClub.nl.
TUAW readers attending the Amsterdam Apple Store opening on Saturday are invited to upload their images to Flickr for everyone to see. Just tag 'em with "TUAW".
Apple has been doing an amazing job at making new Apple Stores really stand out, but photos from Dutch Apple site OneMoreThing.nl show...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free