Withings Baby Monitor works with iPhone, isn't cheap
What does it do for three hundred bucks? It monitors the humidity in Junior's room, lets you know when he's awake and even has night-vision mode. Plus, this goes without saying, it's a huge leap beyond the audio-only set I used when my kids were little.
Your little princess is worth a $300 baby monitor, right?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free