You're the Pundit: Will we see any Apple TV announcements next week?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Apple TV.
March 7 is on its way, and everyone is talking iPad. So where does Apple TV fit into this event? Reports of the channel clearing are making the rounds, which is sometimes an indicator or something new on the horizon. Will we see an actual announcement then, or will 3/7/12 be devoted to iPad topics only?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|iPad only, all the way. Toucha toucha toucha touch-screen.||576 (16.3%)|
|Yes, but only as a bump to the current Apple TV 2. Same footprint, more power.||2352 (66.4%)|
|Glass and brass, baby. A physical HDTV powered by ATV and touch.||200 (5.6%)|
|What Apple TV? The iPad 3 *is* the HDTV.||146 (4.1%)|
|Unicorns are the other white meat.||213 (6.0%)|
|Something else, I'll tell you in the comments.||56 (1.6%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV