You're the Pundit: Will we see any Apple TV announcements next week?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Apple TV.
March 7 is on its way, and everyone is talking iPad. So where does Apple TV fit into this event? Reports of the channel clearing are making the rounds, which is sometimes an indicator or something new on the horizon. Will we see an actual announcement then, or will 3/7/12 be devoted to iPad topics only?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|iPad only, all the way. Toucha toucha toucha touch-screen.||576 (16.3%)|
|Yes, but only as a bump to the current Apple TV 2. Same footprint, more power.||2352 (66.4%)|
|Glass and brass, baby. A physical HDTV powered by ATV and touch.||200 (5.6%)|
|What Apple TV? The iPad 3 *is* the HDTV.||146 (4.1%)|
|Unicorns are the other white meat.||213 (6.0%)|
|Something else, I'll tell you in the comments.||56 (1.6%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows