You're the Pundit: Will we see any Apple TV announcements next week?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Apple TV.
March 7 is on its way, and everyone is talking iPad. So where does Apple TV fit into this event? Reports of the channel clearing are making the rounds, which is sometimes an indicator or something new on the horizon. Will we see an actual announcement then, or will 3/7/12 be devoted to iPad topics only?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|iPad only, all the way. Toucha toucha toucha touch-screen.||576 (16.3%)|
|Yes, but only as a bump to the current Apple TV 2. Same footprint, more power.||2352 (66.4%)|
|Glass and brass, baby. A physical HDTV powered by ATV and touch.||200 (5.6%)|
|What Apple TV? The iPad 3 *is* the HDTV.||146 (4.1%)|
|Unicorns are the other white meat.||213 (6.0%)|
|Something else, I'll tell you in the comments.||56 (1.6%)|
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements