You're the Pundit: Will we see any Apple TV announcements next week?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Apple TV.
March 7 is on its way, and everyone is talking iPad. So where does Apple TV fit into this event? Reports of the channel clearing are making the rounds, which is sometimes an indicator or something new on the horizon. Will we see an actual announcement then, or will 3/7/12 be devoted to iPad topics only?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|iPad only, all the way. Toucha toucha toucha touch-screen.||576 (16.3%)|
|Yes, but only as a bump to the current Apple TV 2. Same footprint, more power.||2352 (66.4%)|
|Glass and brass, baby. A physical HDTV powered by ATV and touch.||200 (5.6%)|
|What Apple TV? The iPad 3 *is* the HDTV.||146 (4.1%)|
|Unicorns are the other white meat.||213 (6.0%)|
|Something else, I'll tell you in the comments.||56 (1.6%)|
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client