Apple releases Mac updates for iPhoto, iTunes, GarageBand and Xcode
Apple has issued updates to the Mac versions of iPhoto, iTunes, GarageBand and Xcode. iPhoto is now up to version 9.2.2, which lets users delete images from Photo Stream. Hooray!
iTunes 10.6, as we mentioned earlier, adds the ability to play 1080p HD movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store.
According to Apple, the new version of GarageBand, 6.0.5, "...supports general compatibility and addresses overall stability and performance, including the following:
- Updates compatibility with GarageBand for iOS projects
- Fixes a playback issue with the GarageBand Lesson preview videos
- Corrects issues with some software instruments triggering incorrect or stuck notes"
Finally, Xcode 4.3.1 "...is now distributed as an application," Apple says, "rather than as an installer. This change enables Xcode to be updated directly from the Mac App Store." Other changes include a new code signing workflow which supports signing OS X apps with Developer ID and the addition of command-line tools to the Downloads preference pane.
They're all available now, so have at it.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements