iTunes 10.6 available, supports 1080p playback
Shocking, of course. iTunes has been updated to support 1080p content, plus a few tweaks which appear to help iCloud customers. Check Software Update on your Mac to apply this.
Here's the list:
iTunes 10.6 adds the ability to play 1080p HD movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store.
This release also includes many improvements for iTunes Match, including:• Improved song matching
• Improved album artwork handling, downloading, and display• Addresses an issue where songs may skip when playing from iCloud
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter