iTunes 10.6 available, supports 1080p playback
Shocking, of course. iTunes has been updated to support 1080p content, plus a few tweaks which appear to help iCloud customers. Check Software Update on your Mac to apply this.
Here's the list:
iTunes 10.6 adds the ability to play 1080p HD movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store.
This release also includes many improvements for iTunes Match, including:• Improved song matching
• Improved album artwork handling, downloading, and display• Addresses an issue where songs may skip when playing from iCloud
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free