Orange UK to bundle iPad with iPhone contract
Want to get both a new iPad and an iPhone? If so, it's time to move to the UK and take advantage of a new bundle offer that Orange UK has come up with.
With the offer, customers buy an iPhone and associated contract and get the iPad thrown in for free. For example, a customer pays £66 (US$103.49) for the combo of phone and tablet and gets 600 minutes of talk time, unlimited text messages, 2 GB of data to share on the two devices, and unlimited Wi-Fi on the BT Openzone network.
Your choice of iPhone can add a few pounds to the overall cost. If you get an 8 GB iPhone 3GS, the new iPad -- 16, 32, or 64 GB -- is free. Get an 8 GB iPhone 4, and you'll pay £49.99 for the 64 GB iPad, but the others are available for free.
If you want to have the latest iPhone 4S, you'll pay a bit more. The 16 GB iPhone 4S adds £49.99 to the price of the 32 GB iPad or £99.99 for the 64 GB iPad. Get a 32 GB iPhone 4S, and the price climbs a bit more -- £49.99 for the 16 GB iPad, £99.99 for the 32 GB version, and £149.99 for the fully-loaded 64 GB iPad. Get a 64 GB iPhone 4S, and you can add another £50 to the price of each of the iPads.
There's also a less expensive £25 monthly contract with correspondingly higher prices for the iPad. For more information, visit your favorite local Orange UK retailer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates