Orange UK to bundle iPad with iPhone contract
Want to get both a new iPad and an iPhone? If so, it's time to move to the UK and take advantage of a new bundle offer that Orange UK has come up with.
With the offer, customers buy an iPhone and associated contract and get the iPad thrown in for free. For example, a customer pays £66 (US$103.49) for the combo of phone and tablet and gets 600 minutes of talk time, unlimited text messages, 2 GB of data to share on the two devices, and unlimited Wi-Fi on the BT Openzone network.
Your choice of iPhone can add a few pounds to the overall cost. If you get an 8 GB iPhone 3GS, the new iPad -- 16, 32, or 64 GB -- is free. Get an 8 GB iPhone 4, and you'll pay £49.99 for the 64 GB iPad, but the others are available for free.
If you want to have the latest iPhone 4S, you'll pay a bit more. The 16 GB iPhone 4S adds £49.99 to the price of the 32 GB iPad or £99.99 for the 64 GB iPad. Get a 32 GB iPhone 4S, and the price climbs a bit more -- £49.99 for the 16 GB iPad, £99.99 for the 32 GB version, and £149.99 for the fully-loaded 64 GB iPad. Get a 64 GB iPhone 4S, and you can add another £50 to the price of each of the iPads.
There's also a less expensive £25 monthly contract with correspondingly higher prices for the iPad. For more information, visit your favorite local Orange UK retailer.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype