Grove announces new bamboo and felt iPad sleeves
Oregon company Grove is a purveyor of beautifully made Apple accessories, and they've had a big couple of weeks. On launch day for the new iPad, they announced their new iPad cases, a bamboo shell-style back with a felt or leather cover. Today, Grove released their new wool felt sleeve, a gorgeous mix of bamboo and wool felt that will do that new iPad of yours justice. I have laid hands on these myself, and the mix of texture and design is wonderful and in a really well built product to boot.
But it doesn't stop there, one of the nice things about opting for sleeve-style protection is that a small change in the dimensions of the device usually doesn't keep you from using the new device with your old sleeve. Grove even points out their new sleeve is compatible with all models of iPad, and if you have the new one or the previous one, you can still use the Smart Cover with it.
They are available today, and through the end of March, pricing is $79, a $20 discount. Even if you didn't get a new iPad today, at least you can treat your previous generation to a little treat.
Oregon company Grove is a purveyor of beautifully made Apple accessories, and they've had a big couple of weeks. On launch day for the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free