Apple hosting conference call on March 19 to discuss cash balance
Apple issued a press release today (Sunday, March 18) saying that CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will host a conference call bright and early on Monday, March 19 to "announce the outcome of the Company's discussions concerning its cash balance."
The call should be of particular interest to shareholders, who could possibly hear of a dividend payment. The press release also notes that "Apple will not be providing an update on the current quarter nor will any topics be discussed other than cash."
To listen in on the call, which begins at 6 AM PDT / 9 AM EDT, a webcast is available here. The rebroadcast of the call will be available for approximately two weeks afterwards.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs