Apple hosting conference call on March 19 to discuss cash balance
Apple issued a press release today (Sunday, March 18) saying that CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer will host a conference call bright and early on Monday, March 19 to "announce the outcome of the Company's discussions concerning its cash balance."
The call should be of particular interest to shareholders, who could possibly hear of a dividend payment. The press release also notes that "Apple will not be providing an update on the current quarter nor will any topics be discussed other than cash."
To listen in on the call, which begins at 6 AM PDT / 9 AM EDT, a webcast is available here. The rebroadcast of the call will be available for approximately two weeks afterwards.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options