MacMall opens Chicago retail store, giving away $14K in products
Since 1991, MacMall has been selling just about every product Apple makes as well as an assortment of quality accessories. The retailer has been an online presence for most of that time, although it has three brick-and-mortar stores in Southern California. Now MacMall has spread its wings and opened a new store in Chicago.
To celebrate the new store at 329 W. Grand Avenue in Chicago, MacMall is having an official grand opening on Saturday, March 31. There's a ribbon cutting at 10 AM, and MacMall is going to have raffle drawings for over US$7,000 in technological toys.
The store will open on Saturday at 9 AM, and the first 500 people to visit will be entered into a drawing to win one of more than 20 Apple-related products. At 10 AM, a new MacBook Air will make it into the hands of a lucky winner, and additional drawings will be held during the day for a Wacom Intuos5 tablet, two iPod touches, a trio of iPod nanos, an HP Officejet printer and other goodies.
As if that's not enough, the first hundred folks in line get a free limited edition T-shirt, and the first two hundred people who purchase something get a free gift bag. But wait, there's more: the first thousand customers get a limited edition MacMall 2-in-1 stylus.
MacMall is also giving away another $7,000 worth of business-related technology items this week, starting today. Many congratulations to MacMall for providing Apple fans in the Windy City a new place (other than an Apple Store) to browse and buy products.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync