Safari 5.1.5 update fixes issue when running in 32-bit mode
Software Update just alerted me that Safari 5.1.5 is available. As noted on the screenshot above, the only information from Apple was that the update "contains a fix for an issue that could affect website usability when running Safari in 32-bit mode.
The update is small -- only 46.4 MB -- and does not require a restart.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs