Safari 5.1.5 update fixes issue when running in 32-bit mode
Software Update just alerted me that Safari 5.1.5 is available. As noted on the screenshot above, the only information from Apple was that the update "contains a fix for an issue that could affect website usability when running Safari in 32-bit mode.
The update is small -- only 46.4 MB -- and does not require a restart.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter