Safari 5.1.5 update fixes issue when running in 32-bit mode
Software Update just alerted me that Safari 5.1.5 is available. As noted on the screenshot above, the only information from Apple was that the update "contains a fix for an issue that could affect website usability when running Safari in 32-bit mode.
The update is small -- only 46.4 MB -- and does not require a restart.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free