Tim Cook tours a Foxconn facility in China
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China, and he is making the most of his trip. Earlier this week, he went to an Apple Store in Beijing and met with the mayor of the city. He then met with Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. A Thursday morning report from Reuters now shows him touring a Foxconn facility in Zhengzhou.
Creditors for Proview, the company battling Apple over the iPad name, are not happy with this visit and at least one group is calling Cook's visit a "political public relations campaign."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync