Tim Cook tours a Foxconn facility in China
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China, and he is making the most of his trip. Earlier this week, he went to an Apple Store in Beijing and met with the mayor of the city. He then met with Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. A Thursday morning report from Reuters now shows him touring a Foxconn facility in Zhengzhou.
Creditors for Proview, the company battling Apple over the iPad name, are not happy with this visit and at least one group is calling Cook's visit a "political public relations campaign."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter