Tim Cook tours a Foxconn facility in China
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China, and he is making the most of his trip. Earlier this week, he went to an Apple Store in Beijing and met with the mayor of the city. He then met with Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. A Thursday morning report from Reuters now shows him touring a Foxconn facility in Zhengzhou.
Creditors for Proview, the company battling Apple over the iPad name, are not happy with this visit and at least one group is calling Cook's visit a "political public relations campaign."
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China, and he is making the most of his trip. Earlier this week, he went to an Apple Store in Beijing and met...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client