Tim Cook tours a Foxconn facility in China
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China, and he is making the most of his trip. Earlier this week, he went to an Apple Store in Beijing and met with the mayor of the city. He then met with Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang. A Thursday morning report from Reuters now shows him touring a Foxconn facility in Zhengzhou.
Creditors for Proview, the company battling Apple over the iPad name, are not happy with this visit and at least one group is calling Cook's visit a "political public relations campaign."
Apple CEO Tim Cook is in China, and he is making the most of his trip. Earlier this week, he went to an Apple Store in Beijing and met...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free