Is Pad & Quill's new case for the iPod nano cute or what?
Pad & Quill makes amazingly cool book-like cases for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and other devices like the Kindle and Nook. Today they announced their latest product -- the Littlest Black Book for iPod nano.
The case uses Pad & Quill's wonderful bookbinding and woodworking skills to their fullest extent, creating a leather-bound case that cradles the tiny iPod nano in the cutest case EVAH! Lest you think this is some sort of silly April Fools joke, you can actually back the project on Kickstarter to get this little guy into production.
Check out the video below and then show your support out on Kickstarter. And by the way, Mr. & Mrs. PQ are giving TUAW readers a 10 percent discount on the bonded leather Octavo (US$69.99) and Contega ($99.99) cases for the new iPad (third-generation) -- just use the coupon code TUW31 when you're checking out to get a heck of a deal on a beautiful iPad case.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update