Apple to adjust work schedules for retail employees
A report from ifoAppleStore suggests Apple is changing the work schedule for its retail employees to alleviate a problem with over-crowding. According to the report, some Apple stores have doubled their traffic in the last year and they need more staffers to handle this increase in customers.
Apple is reportedly instituting mandatory weekend hours for some full-time employees and increasing the mandatory minimum hours for part-time employees. Under the new rumored rules, Friday will join Saturday and Sunday to become a weekend day. All full-time Family Room, Red Zone Specialists, Creatives and Geniuses may have to work two out of every three weekend days. Part-timers may have to work 24 hours a week, up from 16 hours. These new rules will supposedly go into effect on April 15.
A report from ifoAppleStore suggests Apple is changing the work schedule for its retail employees to alleviate a problem with...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs