Apple to increase developer iAd revenue to 70%
In an effort to entice developers to use its iAd service, Apple recently announced that developers will now get a 70 percent cut of iAd revenue, says a report in AppleInsider. This is a ten percent increase from the previous terms which offered 60 percent. These new terms were included in a recent statement on Apple's developer center.
In an effort to entice developers to use its iAd service, Apple recently announced that developers will now get a 70 percent cut of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free