Apple to increase developer iAd revenue to 70%
In an effort to entice developers to use its iAd service, Apple recently announced that developers will now get a 70 percent cut of iAd revenue, says a report in AppleInsider. This is a ten percent increase from the previous terms which offered 60 percent. These new terms were included in a recent statement on Apple's developer center.
In an effort to entice developers to use its iAd service, Apple recently announced that developers will now get a 70 percent cut of...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements