Apple to increase developer iAd revenue to 70%
In an effort to entice developers to use its iAd service, Apple recently announced that developers will now get a 70 percent cut of iAd revenue, says a report in AppleInsider. This is a ten percent increase from the previous terms which offered 60 percent. These new terms were included in a recent statement on Apple's developer center.
In an effort to entice developers to use its iAd service, Apple recently announced that developers will now get a 70 percent cut of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update