MacTech NYC Boot Camp to include TUAW/TidBITS panel
On April 18 and 19, the MacTech live event series will be coming to the Big Apple. The Park Central Hotel in New York will be hosting MacTech Boot Camp and MacTech In Depth: OS X Server Administration over those two days, giving IT professionals and consultants covering the range from home user support up to small & medium-sized businesses the best sessions, instruction and networking opportunities out there.
TUAW is a media sponsor of the MacTech series (and our readers get a hefty $200 discount + a free MacTech subscription when signing up for either of the daylong events in NYC; just follow this registration link), but that's not the only reason I'm looking forward to the program on the 18th. At 6pm on that Wednesday, I'll be among the participants in a bonus panel session called "Understand and Make The News."
My fellow hosts for the panel are MacTech's Neil Ticktin and TidBITS's Adam Engst. The discussion will cover how magazines and websites evaluate Apple-centric news, why some stories thrive and others don't, and how SMB owners and consultants can work more effectively with digital and traditional media outlets. If there's time afterward, I'll be happy to chat one-on-one with attendees about their specific media challenges and suggestions.
If you haven't signed up for MacTech's NYC events yet, time is running short! Be sure to use the TUAW registration link to get the special pricing, and we'll see you there.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync