Nokia Lumia 900 vs iPhone 4S camera test
Nokia and AT&T are launching the Lumia 900 this weekend and reviews for the Windows Phone hit the Internet last night. CNET had a review unit and used that opportunity to compare the 8-megapixel Lumia with another 8-megapixel shooter, the iPhone 4S.
Jessica Dolcourt traveled around San Francisco and took photos with the both phones under a variety of conditions. From what my untrained eye can see, the two cameras are very close in performance with the iPhone delivering sharper images and the Lumia providing warmer tones and richer colors.
You can check out the photo comparisons on CNET's website and then let us know what you think in the comments.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter