Nokia Lumia 900 vs iPhone 4S camera test
Nokia and AT&T are launching the Lumia 900 this weekend and reviews for the Windows Phone hit the Internet last night. CNET had a review unit and used that opportunity to compare the 8-megapixel Lumia with another 8-megapixel shooter, the iPhone 4S.
Jessica Dolcourt traveled around San Francisco and took photos with the both phones under a variety of conditions. From what my untrained eye can see, the two cameras are very close in performance with the iPhone delivering sharper images and the Lumia providing warmer tones and richer colors.
You can check out the photo comparisons on CNET's website and then let us know what you think in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options