Nokia Lumia 900 vs iPhone 4S camera test
Nokia and AT&T are launching the Lumia 900 this weekend and reviews for the Windows Phone hit the Internet last night. CNET had a review unit and used that opportunity to compare the 8-megapixel Lumia with another 8-megapixel shooter, the iPhone 4S.
Jessica Dolcourt traveled around San Francisco and took photos with the both phones under a variety of conditions. From what my untrained eye can see, the two cameras are very close in performance with the iPhone delivering sharper images and the Lumia providing warmer tones and richer colors.
You can check out the photo comparisons on CNET's website and then let us know what you think in the comments.
Nokia and AT&T are launching the Lumia 900 this weekend and reviews for the Windows Phone hit the Internet last night. CNET had a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs