Walter Isaacson on the leadership of Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson, the author who wrote the Steve Jobs biography, penned a recent column for the Harvard Business Review focusing on the traits that made Jobs an excellent business leader. Isaacson spent many hours with the Apple CEO while writing this book and uses the insights he obtained to draw out those traits that helped Jobs re-build Apple into the one of the most powerful companies in the world.
Among other traits, Isaacson talks about Jobs's intense focus and his emphasis on simplicity. The entire article is seven pages long and includes 14 different qualities that sets Jobs apart from his peers. It's well worth a read if you have the time to digest all the information packed into this column.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)