Walter Isaacson on the leadership of Steve Jobs
Walter Isaacson, the author who wrote the Steve Jobs biography, penned a recent column for the Harvard Business Review focusing on the traits that made Jobs an excellent business leader. Isaacson spent many hours with the Apple CEO while writing this book and uses the insights he obtained to draw out those traits that helped Jobs re-build Apple into the one of the most powerful companies in the world.
Among other traits, Isaacson talks about Jobs's intense focus and his emphasis on simplicity. The entire article is seven pages long and includes 14 different qualities that sets Jobs apart from his peers. It's well worth a read if you have the time to digest all the information packed into this column.
Walter Isaacson, the author who wrote the Steve Jobs biography, penned a recent column for the Harvard Business Review focusing on...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements