Ticket to Ride coming to the Mac
The Mac release of the game allows you to compete with opponents on the Mac, PC, Linux and iPad versions. There's solo and online game play on the classic US map and in-app purchases to obtain maps for the US in 1910, Europe and Switzerland.
More than 800,000 copies of the iOS versions of Ticket to Ride have been sold, and we look forward to seeing how it'll do on the Mac.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)