Ticket to Ride coming to the Mac
The Mac release of the game allows you to compete with opponents on the Mac, PC, Linux and iPad versions. There's solo and online game play on the classic US map and in-app purchases to obtain maps for the US in 1910, Europe and Switzerland.
More than 800,000 copies of the iOS versions of Ticket to Ride have been sold, and we look forward to seeing how it'll do on the Mac.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter