Spring clean your Mac with Erica and Steve: A TUAW live chat
Join us as we chat about breathing new life into your current Mac. As many of us have experienced, our once speedy Macs eventually seem to slow down and start wheezing. Most of the slowness can be avoided or reversed with a little spring cleaning now and then.
During today's live chat, we'll be sharing tips, answering questions, and letting you jump in to help share your own expertise with others. Feel free to comment, ask questions, and otherwise be part of the crowd, but be forewarned that being snarky or mean to your hosts or other guests will cause the banhammer to descend on you. And here we go!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update