Spring clean your Mac with Erica and Steve: A TUAW live chat
Join us as we chat about breathing new life into your current Mac. As many of us have experienced, our once speedy Macs eventually seem to slow down and start wheezing. Most of the slowness can be avoided or reversed with a little spring cleaning now and then.
During today's live chat, we'll be sharing tips, answering questions, and letting you jump in to help share your own expertise with others. Feel free to comment, ask questions, and otherwise be part of the crowd, but be forewarned that being snarky or mean to your hosts or other guests will cause the banhammer to descend on you. And here we go!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support