TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: A spring harvest of accessories
It's springtime in the Northern Hemisphere, but for some reason it also appears to be harvest time... We're seeing a flood of new accessories for Apple devices, and many of those goodies are making it to the TUAW Labs™ for review.
Today on TUAW TV Live, I'll take the time to familiarize you with number of these products, from a retro alarm clock dock to some computer cleaning supplies, a portable RAID to a tangle-free earphone, and even a trio of products designed to make your iPhone into a much better camera than it already is.
I'll also have a few apps to demonstrate, and there's always time for chatting in the TUAW-TV chat room.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is now available as well on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs