Microsoft Office for Mac Service Pack 2 now live
If you are using Office for Mac 2011 listen up, because Microsoft has an update for you, taking the suite of tools to version 14.2.
Microsoft says the update provides the "latest fixes to Office for Mac 2011. Additionally, this update contains stability and reliability improvements."
More specifically, the update improves connectivity for SkyDrive, provides upload functionality improvements for SharePoint, and has some language fixes in German and Italian. There are also fixes for Exchange, printing fixes for Word and Powerpoint gets full screen views.
The fixes require that you be running OS X 10.5.8 or later. Office should alert you to the update when you run any software that is part of the suite, if not there is a link on the Microsoft support page, as well as more details on what is fixed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update