Microsoft Office for Mac Service Pack 2 now live
If you are using Office for Mac 2011 listen up, because Microsoft has an update for you, taking the suite of tools to version 14.2.
Microsoft says the update provides the "latest fixes to Office for Mac 2011. Additionally, this update contains stability and reliability improvements."
More specifically, the update improves connectivity for SkyDrive, provides upload functionality improvements for SharePoint, and has some language fixes in German and Italian. There are also fixes for Exchange, printing fixes for Word and Powerpoint gets full screen views.
The fixes require that you be running OS X 10.5.8 or later. Office should alert you to the update when you run any software that is part of the suite, if not there is a link on the Microsoft support page, as well as more details on what is fixed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration