Apple and Samsung to meet in San Francisco for settlement talks
"Within 90 days, they will make another effort to settle their dispute. They will meet in a San Francisco courthouse for settlement talks that will be overseen by U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero."
This is still semi-voluntary and doesn't mean anything will be resolved. Keep in mind there are legal clashes between these two in over half a dozen countries. Here's hoping having Tim Cook and Samsung's CEO, Gee-Sung Choi, sitting at the table will help speed things along.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service