Apple and Samsung to meet in San Francisco for settlement talks
"Within 90 days, they will make another effort to settle their dispute. They will meet in a San Francisco courthouse for settlement talks that will be overseen by U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero."
This is still semi-voluntary and doesn't mean anything will be resolved. Keep in mind there are legal clashes between these two in over half a dozen countries. Here's hoping having Tim Cook and Samsung's CEO, Gee-Sung Choi, sitting at the table will help speed things along.
As reported by FOSS Patents: "Within 90 days, they will make another effort to settle their dispute. They will meet in a San...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements