Apple and Samsung to meet in San Francisco for settlement talks
"Within 90 days, they will make another effort to settle their dispute. They will meet in a San Francisco courthouse for settlement talks that will be overseen by U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero."
This is still semi-voluntary and doesn't mean anything will be resolved. Keep in mind there are legal clashes between these two in over half a dozen countries. Here's hoping having Tim Cook and Samsung's CEO, Gee-Sung Choi, sitting at the table will help speed things along.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV