Apple and Samsung to meet in San Francisco for settlement talks
"Within 90 days, they will make another effort to settle their dispute. They will meet in a San Francisco courthouse for settlement talks that will be overseen by U.S. Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero."
This is still semi-voluntary and doesn't mean anything will be resolved. Keep in mind there are legal clashes between these two in over half a dozen countries. Here's hoping having Tim Cook and Samsung's CEO, Gee-Sung Choi, sitting at the table will help speed things along.
As reported by FOSS Patents: "Within 90 days, they will make another effort to settle their dispute. They will meet in a San...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad