Apple has released Apple Configurator 1.0.1
Configurator 1.0.1 is now available in the Mac App Store. Here's what's new other than stability and performance improvements:
• Enterprise apps packaged as .ipa files are imported and installed correctly.
• Redemption codes for apps that contain a comma in their title can now be imported.
• A redemption code may be reused to install an app on another device if the original device is unsupervised and erased by Apple Configurator, or if the app's installation did not complete on the original device.
• The redemption code used to purchase an app in iTunes may also be used to install the app on one device with Apple Configurator.
• The number of redemption codes remaining for an app is now displayed correctly.
• Notes and bookmarks entered into iBooks and iTunes U are deleted when a backup is restored to a supervised device.
• The WPA2 password is saved when editing a Wi-Fi profile payload.
• The name of a stored backup is saved when edited.
• The storage capacity of an 8GB iPod touch is now displayed correctly.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync