TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET: The iOS photography episode
This afternoon on TUAW TV Live, I'll be talking about photography with iOS devices -- in particular, the iPhone 4S and third-generation iPad. For some reason, I've ended up with more photography apps on my iOS devices than any other category, and I tend to use all of them in one way or another.
Today, I'll demonstrate the various iPhone and iPad apps that I've collected, describe what's good or not-so-hot about them, and solicit your input about some of your favorite photo apps that I may not have in my collection.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync