Amazon introduces Send to Kindle for Mac
Amazon has released its Send to Kindle for the Mac, which allows users to drag-and-drop personal documents to an app that automatically sends them to their Kindle.
It also adds the ability to use the print menu from any Mac application that has one to send a document to the Kindle. Users can also right-click on documents in Finder and select the "Send to Kindle" option from there. Selecting the option from either the print menu or Finder will launch the Send to Kindle app.
Send to Kindle requires a Mac running OS X 10.6 or higher.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service