Amazon introduces Send to Kindle for Mac
Amazon has released its Send to Kindle for the Mac, which allows users to drag-and-drop personal documents to an app that automatically sends them to their Kindle.
It also adds the ability to use the print menu from any Mac application that has one to send a document to the Kindle. Users can also right-click on documents in Finder and select the "Send to Kindle" option from there. Selecting the option from either the print menu or Finder will launch the Send to Kindle app.
Send to Kindle requires a Mac running OS X 10.6 or higher.
Amazon has released its Send to Kindle for the Mac, which allows users to drag-and-drop personal documents to an app that...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client