AllThingsD looks at Paypal's new payments app
AllThingsD reporter Lauren Goode spent some time shopping with both Pay with Square and PayPal's new mobile payment app. The two solutions are one of several up-and-coming mobile payment platforms competing for your virtual wallet.
Overall, Goode concluded that paying with the PayPal app was "relatively quick and painless." Not surprisingly, she noted that the biggest hindrance to either solution is the lack of merchants who are willing to offer mobile payments. It's still too new of a technology to go mainstream, at least right now.
You can read the full comparison at AllThingsD's website.
AllThingsD reporter Lauren Goode spent some time shopping with both Pay with Square and PayPal's new mobile payment app. The two...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support