Alfred updated with new themes, drag-and-drop support
Alfred for Mac (our review from last year) has been updated to version 1.2. Alfred is a utility that's part app launcher, part navigation tool and part web service. This updated adds two new themes: Dark and Smooth & Pistachio (I prefer the original). There's also support for large type which my aging eyes appreciate as well as an option to drag results out of Alfred an onto the desktop, into an email message and so on. That's pretty handy.
There are also lots of improvements and you'll find the full list here. Alfred for Mac is free but the optional Powerpack (£15) adds a lot of additional functionality.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update