Alfred updated with new themes, drag-and-drop support
Alfred for Mac (our review from last year) has been updated to version 1.2. Alfred is a utility that's part app launcher, part navigation tool and part web service. This updated adds two new themes: Dark and Smooth & Pistachio (I prefer the original). There's also support for large type which my aging eyes appreciate as well as an option to drag results out of Alfred an onto the desktop, into an email message and so on. That's pretty handy.
There are also lots of improvements and you'll find the full list here. Alfred for Mac is free but the optional Powerpack (£15) adds a lot of additional functionality.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs