OWC releases kit that allows for dual hard drives in 2011 Mac mini
For those keen on expanding the number of hard drives in the 2011 Mac minis, OWC has released a kit that enables users to add a second 9.5 mm or 2.5" SATA hard drive or a solid-state drive to their machines. The US$49.99 kit includes a 5-piece mini toolkit, a tool for removing the logic board, four rubber grommets and hex screws, a Mac mini flex cable and an installation manual. The hard drives must be purchased separately.
OWC warns that this installation is not for the faint of heart, and the video below shows how the second hard drive can be added to the Mac mini.
For those keen on expanding the number of hard drives in the 2011 Mac minis, OWC has released a kit that enables users to add a second...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free