TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Steve and Doc talk tips
It's always fun when someone shows you a Mac or iOS tip that has you saying "I didn't know you could do that!" I surprised myself last week when I showed fellow blogger Erica Sadun a simple Finder keyboard shortcut that she wasn't aware of, and she made squeeing noises expressing her pleasure at learning something new.
Well, on today's TUAW TV Live Doc Rock and I are going to see if we can show y'all some fun tips to make your Apple life easier and more enjoyable. Hawaii's most famous tech geek and DJ will be joining me for an hour that's sure to get nominated for some sort of award (even if I have to make up an award category myself).
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter