Apple TV firmware update 5.0.1
Apple pushed a new Apple TV update (5.0.1) today. Primarily a bug fix, the update addresses the following issues:
- iTunes previews - Previews for movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store can now be viewed in HD.
- AirPlay - Fixes an issue that caused some iOS apps to have trouble connecting via AirPlay.
- Home Sharing - Improves the reliability of Home Sharing connections.
- Netflix - Addresses an issue affecting Netflix login and navigation.
- Stability and performance - Includes fixes for issues affecting stability and performance.
You can update your Apple TV by selecting Settings > General > Update Software on your unit.
Apple pushed a new Apple TV update (5.0.1) today. Primarily a bug fix, the update addresses the following issues: iTunes previews...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update