Apple TV firmware update 5.0.1
Apple pushed a new Apple TV update (5.0.1) today. Primarily a bug fix, the update addresses the following issues:
- iTunes previews - Previews for movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store can now be viewed in HD.
- AirPlay - Fixes an issue that caused some iOS apps to have trouble connecting via AirPlay.
- Home Sharing - Improves the reliability of Home Sharing connections.
- Netflix - Addresses an issue affecting Netflix login and navigation.
- Stability and performance - Includes fixes for issues affecting stability and performance.
You can update your Apple TV by selecting Settings > General > Update Software on your unit.
Apple pushed a new Apple TV update (5.0.1) today. Primarily a bug fix, the update addresses the following issues: iTunes previews...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client