Apple TV firmware update 5.0.1
Apple pushed a new Apple TV update (5.0.1) today. Primarily a bug fix, the update addresses the following issues:
- iTunes previews - Previews for movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store can now be viewed in HD.
- AirPlay - Fixes an issue that caused some iOS apps to have trouble connecting via AirPlay.
- Home Sharing - Improves the reliability of Home Sharing connections.
- Netflix - Addresses an issue affecting Netflix login and navigation.
- Stability and performance - Includes fixes for issues affecting stability and performance.
You can update your Apple TV by selecting Settings > General > Update Software on your unit.
Apple pushed a new Apple TV update (5.0.1) today. Primarily a bug fix, the update addresses the following issues: iTunes previews...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free