Best Buy cuts price on Macs
According to Cult of Mac, Best Buy has cut the online and in-store prices on most of its Mac lineup. The price reductions range from $31 on the Core i5 Mac Mini to almost $300 on the high-end Mac Pro. We spoke to a Best Buy sales associate, who confirmed these price drops went into effect last month. It's possible that Best Buy is trying to move current inventory in advance of an upcoming hardware refresh. Apple is rumored to be announcing new Mac hardware with Intel's Ivy Bridge processors soon.
According to Cult of Mac, Best Buy has cut the online and in-store prices on most of its Mac lineup. The price reductions range from...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free