Best Buy cuts price on Macs
According to Cult of Mac, Best Buy has cut the online and in-store prices on most of its Mac lineup. The price reductions range from $31 on the Core i5 Mac Mini to almost $300 on the high-end Mac Pro. We spoke to a Best Buy sales associate, who confirmed these price drops went into effect last month. It's possible that Best Buy is trying to move current inventory in advance of an upcoming hardware refresh. Apple is rumored to be announcing new Mac hardware with Intel's Ivy Bridge processors soon.
According to Cult of Mac, Best Buy has cut the online and in-store prices on most of its Mac lineup. The price reductions range from...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7