Dear Aunt TUAW: How do I post a website on Dropbox?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
It's a great blog post and neat trick! But it's using the Public folder... Is there a way to use a non-public folder to do the same?
Your loving nephew,
Auntie is fond of Kissr.co, not just because of its name, of course, but because it makes setting up a website on Dropbox super easy.
Just register for a name, and use Uncle Steve's save-from-iWeb secret techniques, and boom, you'll have a full website running from your Dropbox in no-time. If you want a custom domain, Kissr offers those for a small charge.
Auntie has tried both services (albeit, just poking around, no serious testing) and both seem to offer practical, portable, usable solutions.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration