Rating Tim Cook's performance as Steve Jobs's replacement
All eyes have been on Tim Cook since he took over as CEO of Apple. Most early reports have been favorable, including this latest one from Don Reisinger who is writing for eWeek. Reisinger presents ten reasons why Tim Cook is considered a topnotch CEO.
Contributing greatly to his success is the way Cook inherited Apple. He stepped immediately into the CEO position and took over the company seamlessly. There was no downtime or uncertainty when Jobs stepped down. Cook was ready and rearing to take over.
Now that Cook is in the driver's seat, he's been adept at handling controversy in China, while still keeping investors happy with outstanding financial performance and dividends. Employees are also pleased with their leader and have given him a 97 out of 100 rating on Glassdoor.com.
Besides these points above, Reisinger presents several more reasons why Tim Cook is an excellent CEO. You can read the remaining points on eWeek's website.
All eyes have been on Tim Cook since he took over as CEO of Apple. Most early reports have been favorable, including this latest one...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free