MacTech Boot Camps offer fine Apple consultant training at a great price
MacTech has posted its Boot Camp schedule for the rest of the year, including some excellent day-long training sessions for Apple IT professionals and consultants. The company will be in Washington, DC on June 27, then San Diego on August 7, Minneapolis on September 5, and finally Miami, Florida on December 5.
Tickets for all sessions are available now. MacTech's world-class conferences offer information about best practices and insider info on how to consult for the Mac. Sessions cover topics like marketing your consulting firm, running support calls effectively, installing Windows on a Mac and creating a reliable backup system. We've been to MacTech's conferences before, and they're always well-run and full of quality information.
TUAW has a deal for readers who attend the event. Just follow this link to register and receive US$200 off registration, plus a free subscription to MacTech Magazine (print and iPad version). You must sign up by June 7 for that deal, so don't wait. MacTech is a great resource for the Apple consultant community. If you do any kind of work in the field, definitely check and see if they're coming to a town near you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync