Tower iPhone dock discourages late-night iPhone use
å¤œé–“night* is a bed stand dock for your iPhone with a twist. The iPhone sits inside the dock and lulls you sleep with its soothing music and relaxing mood light. Just when you are sleeping peacefully, this dreamy environment is harshly disrupted when the dock begins to flash and vibrate in response to an incoming message. This isn't a design flaw; it's done deliberately to encourage you to turn off your phone at night.
å¤œé–“night* was designed by Douglas Wood, a product designer from Scotland. You can read more about his dock on his website and get insight into how it works from the video below.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client