Apple releases 5.0.2 update for AppleTV [UPDATED]
Apple has pushed a minor update for the second and third generation AppleTV. The update is listed as build number 9B830 but currently Apple has not updated their knowledge base article with the improvements and fixes made to the 5.0.2 software. To update the software AppleTV users can go to Settings>General>Update Software. Drop us a line in the comments if you notice any changes!
UPDATE: The 5.0.2 update apparently only addresses a single issue: one in which caused parental control content restrictions to be incorrectly applied for the iTunes Store in Australia.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)