Matthew Modine, Josh Gad join Ashton Kutcher in Steve Jobs movie
In case you haven't had your fill of entertainment news this morning, here's some more. We all know that Ashton Kutcher is playing the part of Steve Jobs in an upcoming biopic (the one that's not inspired by the Walter Isaacson biography of Jobs). Today we have news of other members of the ensemble.
Matthew Modine (at right) is now slated to play the part of John Sculley, the former Pepsi CEO who took Jobs' place as CEO of Apple and who was the helm when Jobs was forced out of the company. This is a great casting pick -- Modine looks remarkably like Sculley, even more than Kutcher looks like a younger Jobs.
They'll be joined by Josh Gad, who is set to play Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. The movie is expected to hit theaters this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update