Matthew Modine, Josh Gad join Ashton Kutcher in Steve Jobs movie
In case you haven't had your fill of entertainment news this morning, here's some more. We all know that Ashton Kutcher is playing the part of Steve Jobs in an upcoming biopic (the one that's not inspired by the Walter Isaacson biography of Jobs). Today we have news of other members of the ensemble.
Matthew Modine (at right) is now slated to play the part of John Sculley, the former Pepsi CEO who took Jobs' place as CEO of Apple and who was the helm when Jobs was forced out of the company. This is a great casting pick -- Modine looks remarkably like Sculley, even more than Kutcher looks like a younger Jobs.
They'll be joined by Josh Gad, who is set to play Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak. The movie is expected to hit theaters this fall.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle