In London? Grab a pint and follow Apple's WWDC keynote with the London MUG
If you're here in London next week, feel free to drop on by the Wood Pub in Marylebone this coming Monday to follow Apple's 2012 WWDC keynote. The London Mac User Group is hosting the get together, which begins at 17:45 (GMT) on June 11th. While there won't be a live feed of the keynote, the London MUG will have three projector screens hooked up with live streams covering the keynote from TUAW and other sites.
The event officially runs until the end of the keynote (probably about 19:30 GMT), but we're sure a lot of people are going to stick around to discuss all the new products Apple is rumored to be unveiling on Monday. If you're not a member of the London Mac User Group there will be a £3 entrance fee to cover the costs, but those in attendance will be eligible to win a raffle prize: a 120 GB SSD hard drive.
The Wood Pub is located at 21 Balcombe Street, Marylebone, NW1 6HE. The closest London Underground station is the Marylebone tube stop on the Bakerloo line.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app