Apple introduces $10 MagSafe 2 adapter
Now for sale on the Apple Store, the US$10 MagSafe 2 converter allows you to use the MagSafe connector on Cinema Displays (that includes the new Thunderbolt one as well) to charge your MagSafe 2-equipped MacBook Pro.
The new MagSafe 2 adapter offers a slimmer connector than the original MagSafe power port. You can pick up a standalone MagSafe 2 85W power adapter specific to the MacBook Pro Retina for $79 and a 45W MacBook Air model for the same price.
For comparison, here's an image of the two ports together, courtesy of Engadget
Now for sale on the Apple Store, the US$10 MagSafe 2 converter allows you to use the MagSafe connector on Cinema Displays (that includes...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free