Apple offers gift card deal for college students buying a new Mac or iPad
Apple has posted a new deal for college students looking to buy a new Mac or iPad. Those who buy a Mac between June 11 and September 21 will receive a gift card worth US$100 to spend on apps, books, music, and movies. Those who buy an iPad will receive a gift card worth $50.
Qualifying students must be currently attending or accepted to a college. Parents shopping for a qualifying student may also take part in the deal, as well as faculty or staff.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature