Apple offers gift card deal for college students buying a new Mac or iPad
Apple has posted a new deal for college students looking to buy a new Mac or iPad. Those who buy a Mac between June 11 and September 21 will receive a gift card worth US$100 to spend on apps, books, music, and movies. Those who buy an iPad will receive a gift card worth $50.
Qualifying students must be currently attending or accepted to a college. Parents shopping for a qualifying student may also take part in the deal, as well as faculty or staff.
Apple has posted a new deal for college students looking to buy a new Mac or iPad. Those who buy a Mac between June 11 and September 21...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client