Apple offers gift card deal for college students buying a new Mac or iPad
Apple has posted a new deal for college students looking to buy a new Mac or iPad. Those who buy a Mac between June 11 and September 21 will receive a gift card worth US$100 to spend on apps, books, music, and movies. Those who buy an iPad will receive a gift card worth $50.
Qualifying students must be currently attending or accepted to a college. Parents shopping for a qualifying student may also take part in the deal, as well as faculty or staff.
Apple has posted a new deal for college students looking to buy a new Mac or iPad. Those who buy a Mac between June 11 and September 21...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype