Final Cut Pro X, Motion receive Retina display updates
Following a series of minor updates to iTunes, Aperture, and iPhoto today, Apple has also pushed out minor updates to two of its pro-video apps, Final Cut Pro X and Motion. Besides a few minor bug fixes, each update provides support for the new Retina Display MacBook Pro.
It's likely that Apple will continue to seed Retina-enabled updates for most of its apps in the next few hours and days so they are all compatible with the new MacBook Pro.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature