Final Cut Pro X, Motion receive Retina display updates
Following a series of minor updates to iTunes, Aperture, and iPhoto today, Apple has also pushed out minor updates to two of its pro-video apps, Final Cut Pro X and Motion. Besides a few minor bug fixes, each update provides support for the new Retina Display MacBook Pro.
It's likely that Apple will continue to seed Retina-enabled updates for most of its apps in the next few hours and days so they are all compatible with the new MacBook Pro.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter