Java for OS X 2012-004 Update now available
Since Monday's announcement, we've seen quite a few software updates dealing with the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. Today there's a new Java update available.
According to the update notes, "Java for OS X 2012-004 delivers improved security, reliability, and compatibility by updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_33. The update does not require a reboot after loading, but web browsers and Java applications must be shut down prior to the installation.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs