Java for OS X 2012-004 Update now available
Since Monday's announcement, we've seen quite a few software updates dealing with the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. Today there's a new Java update available.
According to the update notes, "Java for OS X 2012-004 delivers improved security, reliability, and compatibility by updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_33. The update does not require a reboot after loading, but web browsers and Java applications must be shut down prior to the installation.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)