Java for OS X 2012-004 Update now available
Since Monday's announcement, we've seen quite a few software updates dealing with the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. Today there's a new Java update available.
According to the update notes, "Java for OS X 2012-004 delivers improved security, reliability, and compatibility by updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_33. The update does not require a reboot after loading, but web browsers and Java applications must be shut down prior to the installation.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter