Java for OS X 2012-004 Update now available
Since Monday's announcement, we've seen quite a few software updates dealing with the new MacBook Pro with Retina display. Today there's a new Java update available.
According to the update notes, "Java for OS X 2012-004 delivers improved security, reliability, and compatibility by updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_33. The update does not require a reboot after loading, but web browsers and Java applications must be shut down prior to the installation.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free