Dear Aunt TUAW: Could the new MagSafe 2 work with iPhones?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
With the MagSafe 2 power adapter, how does this compare to the 'redesigned iPhone 5 connector' size? Could it be a catch-all adapter?
Your loving nephew,
Auntie finds it highly unlikely that the $60 45-95 Watt MagSafe 2 chargers will replace the 5W iPhone charger or the 10W iPad charger any time soon.
Auntie T, with an assist from Uncle Rich
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options