Dear Aunt TUAW: Could the new MagSafe 2 work with iPhones?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
With the MagSafe 2 power adapter, how does this compare to the 'redesigned iPhone 5 connector' size? Could it be a catch-all adapter?
Your loving nephew,
Auntie finds it highly unlikely that the $60 45-95 Watt MagSafe 2 chargers will replace the 5W iPhone charger or the 10W iPad charger any time soon.
Auntie T, with an assist from Uncle Rich
Dear Aunt TUAW, With the MagSafe 2 power adapter, how does this compare to the 'redesigned iPhone 5 connector' size? Could it be a...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client