Dear Aunt TUAW: Could the new MagSafe 2 work with iPhones?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
With the MagSafe 2 power adapter, how does this compare to the 'redesigned iPhone 5 connector' size? Could it be a catch-all adapter?
Your loving nephew,
Auntie finds it highly unlikely that the $60 45-95 Watt MagSafe 2 chargers will replace the 5W iPhone charger or the 10W iPad charger any time soon.
Auntie T, with an assist from Uncle Rich
Dear Aunt TUAW, With the MagSafe 2 power adapter, how does this compare to the 'redesigned iPhone 5 connector' size? Could it be a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free