Dear Aunt TUAW: Could the new MagSafe 2 work with iPhones?
Dear Aunt TUAW,
With the MagSafe 2 power adapter, how does this compare to the 'redesigned iPhone 5 connector' size? Could it be a catch-all adapter?
Your loving nephew,
Auntie finds it highly unlikely that the $60 45-95 Watt MagSafe 2 chargers will replace the 5W iPhone charger or the 10W iPad charger any time soon.
Auntie T, with an assist from Uncle Rich
Dear Aunt TUAW, With the MagSafe 2 power adapter, how does this compare to the 'redesigned iPhone 5 connector' size? Could it be a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs