Thunderbolt 1.2.1 update reportedly fixes boot issues, adds Ethernet adapter support
Last week TUAW reported that the Thunderbolt 1.2 update, which was released to provide support for the new US$29 Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, was causing some Macs to experience boot failures that often required a complete reinstall of Lion to resolve. Well, Apple apparently jumped on the problem as soon as it was reported, as a new Thunderbolt 1.2.1 update that fixes the problem is now available.
If you're using a Thunderbolt-equipped Mac with OS X Lion 10.7.4, then the update will appear in Software Update for easy installation. As usual, Apple has made a direct download link available.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client