TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Talking WWDC with Mike Schramm
The 2012 Apple Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) may be over, but the event is still stirring up a lot of discussion on blogs and podcasts. Fellow TUAWer Mike Schramm was part of the TUAW contingent at the annual nerdfest in San Francisco, and today he'll be my guest on TUAW TV Live to discuss the impact of the announcements made at the event. Mike also interviewed scores of developers at WWDC, and we'll find out what's new and cool in the Apple development world.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter