TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Talking WWDC with Mike Schramm
The 2012 Apple Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) may be over, but the event is still stirring up a lot of discussion on blogs and podcasts. Fellow TUAWer Mike Schramm was part of the TUAW contingent at the annual nerdfest in San Francisco, and today he'll be my guest on TUAW TV Live to discuss the impact of the announcements made at the event. Mike also interviewed scores of developers at WWDC, and we'll find out what's new and cool in the Apple development world.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the demos start. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client