Rare video of Woz from 1984 talking about computing, joining Apple and the Mac
Reader Sarah Bailey of the North East Ohio Apple Corps sent us the video below of Steve Wozniak talking about the then-new Macintosh and lots of other Apple (and early computing) lore when he visited the Cleveland Apple club back in 1984. It's always great to see these old videos digitized for posterity, and this one is chock full of Apple stories.
The video is nearly two hours long, so grab a snack, get comfy and settle in for a slice of computing history.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV