TUAW TV Live at 5 PM EDT: Retro Apple day
If you took a look at my post Monday about turning a Kindle Fire into a System 7 Mac and a Newton MessagePad, you know that I've been playing with emulators for about the last week. It's been fun, and today I'll take you on a journey to the early 1990s of Mac computing. While last weekend was wasted playing with Mini vMac on a Kindle Fire, the last few days have been all about hot Mac-on-Mac action with Basilisk II.
As usual, I'll be starting the show at 5 PM EDT (2 PM PDT / 10 PM BST) sharp, and we'll take a few minutes to chat before the fun starts. To join in on the chat and watch the live streaming video, drop by TUAW about five minutes before the start time to get your instructions on how to participate. If you're unable to join us for the show, remember that you can always subscribe to the video podcast and watch the show at your leisure in iTunes or any other favorite podcatching app. The past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
The chat is on IRC: join us on server chat1.ustream.tv, chat room #tuaw-tv.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free